George has been involved in karting since 1968 with many achievements both on and off the track. He has more than 40 years top level experience rebuilding 2 stroke engines for international racing.
- Runner up in the Overall Euro Endurance Standings, Runner up in Euro Endurance Rotax Class
- French Endurance Challenge winner 2006 and 2008 as a driver and team manager
- French National Champion in 1995 and runner up in 1996
- 5 Podiums at Le Mans 24 hour kart race, a record
- Participated at Le Mans 24 hour kart race 17 times, a record
- Joined British Team in 1974
- Started racing in 1968 and won first junior international race the same year
- 1983 started managing endurance race teams
- Multiple championships,race wins and podiums
- 12 years on the MSA Karting Sporting Committee
- Chairman for 3 years of the MSA Karting Technical Committee
- Current British Karting Industry Association Committee
- Kart representative for Internatonal motorsports-working on design and safety aspects
- 1998 to present - JAG (UK Rotax importer) test driver and technical consultant
- Author of the MAX Column in Karting Magazine
- GB Team Manager for Internations Cup
Cylinder Head Engineering (Robinson Sport) is the only JAG approved UK Rotax service centre that is also a member of the Federation of Engine Remanufacturers. George has been JAG’s (the UK Rotax importer) test driver and technical consultant since 1998, almost from the very beginning when Rotax was first introduced into the UK.
George has been building two-stroke kart engines for international competition since 1972, and his engines have won many international-level events and championships.
George also presents seminars at UK Kart Shows about Tyres, Chassis and many other technical issues involving Rotax engines and classes